Most Haunted

Paranormal investigations into haunted locations, using psychic mediums and scientific equipment.

Genre: Documentary , Mystery

Country: UK

Duration: 180 min

Quality: HD

Release: 2002

IMDb: 5

Season 1 - Most Haunted
"Athelhampton Hall near Dorchester dates back to the Middle Ages and fell into disrepair as a tenant farm. It was then restored back to its original state by The Cooks who have lived there ever since. Once in the property, Derek connects with the spirit of a dead monkey, a pet of the previous inhabitants. Whilst walking around upstairs the crew all hear a cot rocking, but nobody is in the bedroom! The crew split into two groups and when the boys venture into the passageway where the monkey died, producer Karl feels something breathing on his ear... Meanwhile Yvette, director Bev and Jason keep a vigil next to the cot and catch orbs on camera."
"In the 1100s, Chillingham Castle, was witness to many battles between England and Scotland. Since the 13th century, the same family have been living there in harmony with ghosts. Derek not only sees but feels The Blue Flash Boy whose bones were buried in the wall of a bedroom. A hissing noise in the corridor spooks the Crew... Derek contacts Lady Mary Berkley, a spirit of a lady who used to live there! Elsewhere, Karl sees a white box move by itself when filming in a storage room that used to be a torture chamber."
"Dating back to the 1600s, Avebury Stones, along with the nearby Red Lion pub, is reputedly one of the most paranormal places in Great Britain, the latter of which is allegedly haunted by three ghosts... During a vigil, Derek sees one of the ghosts who was killed and thrown down a well. Further investigation leads Derek to draw Yvette and Jason outside to the stones for more exploration, but fearful Yvette stays in a haunted room by herself only to feel a tickling sensation on her head. Tension heightens when her husband Karl goes back to collect the camera from the room and is scratched twice on the back of his neck despite the room being empty..."
"Drury Lane Theatre in London is considered by some to be the most haunted theatre in the world. Using his paranormal skills Derek talks to the famous Man in Grey until the spirit of another ghost takes over his body and talks to the crew, helping uncover the murder mystery surrounding the theatre. Whilst Derek recovers, the crew split up and search the hotel in darkness where Yvette sees a man in chains. Meanwhile, three of the crew members bravely go in search of the Man in Grey..."
"Leap Castle in Ireland was built in 1604 and is currently home to a great deal of paranormal activity. While waiting for Derek to arrive, Rick experiences something whispering I his ear at the same time as Jason records high electromagnetic fields! Soon after, Derek senses the elemental ghost that is half-man-half-animal. Derek also manages to contact a monk who guards the castle from negative energies. The crew split in two for night vision vigils as Yvette and Stuart film orbs next to the gallery and Karl and Rick perform a s\u00c3\u00a9ance in the bloody chapel..."
"The village of Colnbrook near Heathrow is home to the third oldest pub in Great Britain, The Ostrich Inn. Legend has it that in the 1400s over 60 people met their death there and Jarmin, an evil landlord, murdered visitors by throwing them in hot oil. When the Most Haunted team arrive, evidence is found in electromagnetic activity picked up by Jason's monitor. Several ghosts communicate through Derek to the crew about the way they were murdered by Jarmin. Meanwhile, Karl tries to find a book, which according to a spirit, has all the answers..."
"Built in 1871, the Souter Lighthouse in Tyne and Wear was once home to Grace Darling's niece Isabelle in 1881. As the investigation begins, Derek picks up on tobacco smells from a man from the Cantris shipwreck at the top of the lighthouse. Yvette and Jason detect paranormal activity on one of the monitors in the kitchen whilst on a tea break. The ghost of Isabelle reveals her presence to Derek in the kitchen and the living quarters, while equipment in the kitchen mysteriously turns itself on..."
"Once owned by the Royal Family, Charnock Hall in Preston was home to a catholic priest by the name of Robert Charnock. In the 17th century Catholicism was frowned upon in Britain and many masses were conducted here in secrecy. Current owners and past residents have witnessed priestly figures and nun-like transfigurations. Could the child-like feelings and giggling that the crew experience be the work of ghosts of small children that used to live here? The team bravely conduct a s\u00c3\u00a9ance where Rick is overcome with physical pains and tingling."
"Culzean Castle in Ayrshire is haunted by seven ghosts. Built in 1777 the original building dates back to 1165 and was a stronghold for the Clan Kennedy family. When Derek arrives he takes the crew straight to the most haunted room in the house, the Earl's bedroom, where he sees a ghost. Whilst walking around Derek hears bagpipes and tells the crew the name of the legendary piper! Later in the Earl's bedroom, flashes of light on a painting spook Marcel, and Yvette attempts to coax the lady spirit of Cassallis to be caught on camera."
"The ghosts of smugglers terrify the crew when they spend 24 hours at The Mermaid Inn in East Sussex. A haunted chair reportedly moves on its own, the ghost of a man appears in old fashioned clothing, and there are reports of ghostly men fighting a duel in one of the bedrooms \u00e2\u20ac\u201c the team just had to investigate! Derek is overwhelmed when he picks up on the ghost of a man who was killed by a group of smugglers. A firmly closed door opens on its own scaring Yvette and Jason. Karl catches noises and orbs on camera, and something hovers over Yvette while she sleeps in a haunted bedroom."
"The Most Haunted team spend 24 hours at Blackpool's famous funfair, Pleasure Beach, to investigate stories of a haunted ghost train and frightening poltergeist activity. Derek is able to learn more about the infamous ghost Mr Glogs, who is said to haunt the ghost train. H also sees the spirits of some mischievous children in the gift shop. The team hear footsteps following them as they walk through the dark tunnel of the ghost train... are the girls' screams caused by ghostly hands touching their heads?"
"Witchcraft, murder, robbery and human sacrifice are all said to have happened at Treasure Holt. Based on the Essex coast, it is alleged to have been a house of ill repute and haven for smugglers years ago. Derek is guided round the house by the ghost of Simon The Monk. As he moves around, he sees The Crinoline Lady, while ghostly Uncle Percy communicates to the crew through Derek. The crew link hands and try to make contact with the ghosts. In spite of feeling cold, when they check the temperature gauge it has gone up..."
"Levens Hall is on the edge of the Lake District and dates back to 1350 when it was built by the De Redman family. When Karl and Rick walk around the house lots of strange noises are heard outside and Karl is mysteriously prodded. The mystery surrounding the cold blast on Yvette's hand supports the theory of paranormal existence, when a digital photograph shows an orb near her hand. Finally the team perform a s\u00c3\u00a9ance where significant orb activity strongly suggests the presence of paranormal forces at work."
"Yvette and the rest of the Most Haunted team are locked inside Derby Gaol where in the late eighteenth century scenes of total incarceration and brutal executions took place. Jason sets a trigger trap of a wooden cross on a piece of paper in a reputedly haunted cell, which gives incredible results. Huddled in a cell later during a vigil, the whole crew smell roses although nobody knows where it's coming from... Filming later reveals the presence of orbs in the very same cell..."
"Yvette and Jason don 1940s army uniforms to get into the feeling of Aldwych Station, which was built after the demolition of a theatre in 1907 and used as an air raid shelter in the Second World War. Derek speaks to a ghost called Margaret, who claims she was an actress and has been sighted many times before. As the crew walk through the tunnels in pitch black, Yvette thinks she sees a figure in the tunnel. Meanwhile, over another platform, a motion detector is set off yet nobody is near enough to trigger it..."
"Located in the centre of Ireland, this castle is built on the site of an ancient burial ground where plague victims were buried in the 1700s. With a labyrinth of dungeons and stories of ghostly apparitions, the Most Haunted team were keen to investigate Charleville. The team immediately experience poltergeist activity as Derek picks up on a strong negative force in the dungeons and the team get lucky with a Victorian s\u00c3\u00a9ance."
"Michelham Priory was originally a church built on a medieval island. In 1556 it was transformed into a house where many families have lived through tragedy. This location proves to be one of th most thrilling locations the team ever visited. Ghostly legs spook the team and Yvette is petrified as Jason's electromagnetic field meter picks up on a spiritual figure that Derek subsequently makes contact with."
"No description"
Season 2 - Most Haunted
"Series Two of Most Haunted opens with a very spooky investigation into a disused church which occupies the upper floors of Brannighans nightclub in Manchester.\n\nThere are reports of considerable poltergeist activity and spectral sightings, including two entities that, according to spiritualist medium Derek Acorah, did not want a television crew in the building."
"Tutbury, celebrated for its ruined castle, was once a market town seated on the south bank of the River Dove.\n\nThe tower on top of the motte dates from the mid 18th century. The original Norman castle is said to date back to 1071 belonging first to Hugh de Avranches and then to Henry, Lord of Ferriers and Chambrais in Normandy.\n\nIn 1174, following a disagreement with William Ferriers, King Henry II lay siege to the castle and ordered it to be demolished. In 1263 it came under further attack from Prince Edward (the future King Edward I). Two years later, Henry III gave Tutbury Castle to his younger son Edmund. It has remained in the hands of the Earls and Dukes of Lancaster ever since.\n\nIn 1362, new walls, towers and buildings were added on by John of Gaunt, second Duke of Lancaster. And in the late 16th Century the castle was used to keep Mary Queen of Scots imprisoned.\n\nThe final straw came in 1646, during the Civil War when Parliamentary forces inflicted even more damage leaving the ruin"
"This hotel has had guests running from their rooms in fear, and the cellars are said to be haunted by the spirit of a murdered maid.\n\nOriginally built in 1910, the Station was rebuilt as a larger hotel in 1936. Famous guests over time have included Laurel & Hardy, Bob Hope, Bing Crosby and George Formby.\n\nDo the cameras capture evidence of poltergeists? You decide, in this scary 24-hour investigation."
"The oldest pub in Wales has a gruesome history, in which more than 100 people were hanged in the stairwell.\n\nAfter eliminating all natural causes, the crew becomes convinced that a door is opening and closing of its own volition.\n\nThe pub's history can be traced back beyond the Norman conquest.\n\nIt is said that in 1110 a court was convened to try two brothers, James Crowther for a violent robbery, John for stealing sheep. James was sentenced to nine months prison while his brother was hanged from a beam at the inn."
"In this dark, damp and disused prison, spiritualist medium Derek Acorah has a difficult time coming to terms with allegedly hostile spirits.\n\nFear gets the better of some female members of the crew and the director receives a cut to his head which cannot be explained by natural causes.\n\nThe House Of Detention site is 300 years old. Built in 1845 , it soon to became London's biggest remand prison with up to 10,000 prisoners a year.\n\nMost of it was demolished in 1890 but the wardens residence and the entire underground level of the prison was left intact. Some underground cells became air raid shelters during the Second World War. In 1983 the doors were opened to tourists."
"Three locations, one investigation. The Heritage Centre, Laffertys Pub, and The Bell Inn give Derby a claim on the title of 'the most haunted city in Europe'.\n\nBodies under the floor at the Heritage Centre; a skull - believed to belong to a murdered woman at Laffertys; and a room that no one will stay in at the Bell Inn, make this investigation one of the most challenging and frightening of the series.\n\nThe Bell Inn is an old coaching inn. The building, built in 1680, retains much of its original features. Amongst reported sightings there is a Victorian lady in blue, a poltergeist who throws things around and a maid in 18th Century garb. The maid is said to have been murdered in 1745 and has been seen in the presence of children.\n\nThe George Inn, now Lafferty's, was one of the most famous coaching inns in Derby and was built around 1693. Over the years the inn hosted the Duke of Devonshire's headquarters during the 1745 uprising, it has also been home to vet and dentist surgeries, the pos"
"A 17th century manor house that has been renovated to its 17th century state and is said to be haunted by many of its previous occupants: soldiers, children, and a maid. Reported sightings include a cot that rocks on its own...\n\nThe manor was home to Colonel Edward Prichard during the Civil War. It is said that Charles I visited in 1645 and that following his visit, loyalties went from King to Parliament.\n\nIf you want to visit there are candlelight ghost tours in the winter months."
"This ancient and crumbling castle invokes the troubled maritime and smuggling history of Cornwall. It is said to be built on the site of a Tudor Manor around 1500.\n\nThe grounds include a large wooded area with ruins that play host to ghost sightings of sailors and monks.\n\nThis is an atmospheric location that spooks even the hard-bitten, worldy-wise Most Haunted crew.\n\nThe castle is at the centre of many myths and legends, one of which is that Henry Pengersick was violent man and that back in the 12th Century he killed a monk and wounded a vicar. The present owners believe that if there are ghosts at Pengersick Castle they could be of Henry Pengersick, later known as Henry Le Fort and his wife Engrina.\n\nAnother legend is that of an evil man who left his wife while fighting in foreign lands. While on his travels he courted another woman who gave him a magic sword. He returned to his castle to have his wife and young child drowned and to marry yet another woman, this one an evil witch. His ot"
"Part one of the Ruth Ellis ghost mystery. This very large privately owned house, built across Medieval, Georgian and Victorian periods, is said to play host to strange noises, doors opening and closing, dark figures in corridors and a room that seems to harbour a number of spiritual entities.\n\nWhen spiritualist medium Derek Acorah picks up on the sprit of a woman called Ruth, only the property owner Fred Batt can explain the extraordinary link. Fred also owns a Caesars nightclub in London, which is said to be haunted by 1950s socialite Ruth Ellis."
"Part two of the Ruth Ellis investigation takes the Most Haunted team to Fred Batt's South London nightclub.\n\nThe largest club in London, Caesars was closed for many years.\n\nWhen current owner Fred Batt re-opened the club eight years ago strange things started to occur.\n\nStaff report unidentified footsteps along corridors, dark shapes seen moving across rooms, doors opening on their own, and a ghostly woman's figure who is believed to be 1950s socialite Ruth Ellis. Ellis used to work at Caesars nightclub.\n\nSpiritualist medium Derek Acorah picks up on the name Ruth, and the names of some of the club's former celebrity clients such as Reggie Kray."
Season 3 - Most Haunted
"Work started on the construction of the airfield in 1942 and by the middle of 1943 East Kirkby's runways were operational and 57 Squadron, equipped with Lancasters, arrived.\n\nDuring November 1943, 630 Squadron was formed and also remained at East Kirkby for the duration of the war. The number of servicemen and women stationed at East Kirkby soon exceeded the 2,000 level. East Kirkby's aircraft suffered losses in the Berlin and Nuremberg raids, but its worst night was 21 June 1944 when 11 aircraft were lost in an attack.\n\nTowards the end of the war, in April 1945, a Lancaster caught fire while being bombed up, resulting in a huge explosion which set off further bombs. Four people were killed, six Lancasters totally destroyed, and a further fourteen damaged.\n\nIn the post-war period, the airfield was used for trials and for a short time during the mid-1950s it was occupied by United States Air Force. Eventually closing in 1958, the RAF finally disposed of the site in 1970.\n\nIn recent years du"
"Overlooking the Cumbrian fells, Moresby Hall has been home to many noble families since the 12th Century - it is the oldest residence in the Copeland borough (West Cumbria) and a Grade I listed building.\n\nThe name Moresby is likely to have derived from a connection with a settler (probably called Morisceby, Mawriceby or Moricebi) as early as 1150.\n\nThe Moresby family were notorious in the medieval times, and aquired large estates through conquest and marriage.\n\nOne of the most famous, Christopher de Moresby, fought at Agincourt and was honoured on the field with other knights by King Henry. Four generations of de Moresby later, Anne, Sir Christopher's great grand-daughter was sole heiress. She married Sir Francis Weston, who was executed by King Henry VIII, along with Queen Anne Boleyn and another of her alleged paramours.\n\nAnne finally sold Moresby Hall to a well-to-do merchant from Cockermouth - William Fletcher.\n\nThe Fletchers were also a powerful family and owned Moresby Hall for 250 y"
"Edinburgh's South Bridge was built in 1785-88 to cross the valley between the High Street and George Square. Beneath the 19 enormous stone arches, a series of floors and walls were constructed to create a series of underground vaults. These were used by local shops and businesses as workshops and storage space.\n\nThey also provided family accommodation \u00e2\u20ac\u201c but it was far from luxurious. Groups of ten or more people lived together in small, dark, dank rooms. They had no ventilation and with the stench of fish oil lamps, stale rubbish and the contents of chamber pots emptied into the streets, living conditions must have been almost intolerable.\n\nIt wasn't long before the vaults also became the worldly haunt of a collection of the city's rogues, villains, prostitutes \u00e2\u20ac\u201c and murderers.\n\nThe vaults were sealed off and completely abandoned in 1815 and weren't rediscovered until 1985 - and since then, numerous ghostly sightings and experiences have been reported.\n\nSeveral people have reported a young"
"James Leith built the first tower of what was to become known as Leith Hall in 1650. Since then subsequent Lairds have added to it so that now it is one of the finest examples of the \u00e2\u20ac\u02dcchateau' style castles in Scotland. It also boasts some of the finest gardens in Scotland within the 113 ha estate. The Hall is also one of the few Scottish castles to stay in the same family as it has been passed from father to son.\n\nThe family itself had very strong military connections and the hall was a major stronghold in the Jacobite Rebellion of 1745-1746 with close ties to Bonnie Prince Charlie.\n\nOn the eve of the fateful Battle of Cullodon, the Laird, Andrew Hays, was presented with a writing case by the Prince which is still in the museum. The museum also contains the only pardon ever given to a Jacobite by the English after the battle.\n\nIn keeping with the Hall's military background, it was converted into an army hospital during The Great War.\n\nTragedy struck in 1939 when the last two Lairds were k"
"During the Middle Ages, the area around Aberglasney was the centre for bloody battles, including a particularly violent offensive in 1257. Nearby fields still carry the memories with names such as Cae Tranc (field of vengeance) and Cae'r Ochain (groaning field).\n\nUntil the fifteenth century we depend on tradition for our knowledge of the people who owned Aberglasney. From that point onwards the property was sold to a different family roughly at the start of each new century and a strange seesaw pattern of wealth alternating with misfortune emerging.\n\nThe documents are missing, but Bishop Rudd is generally thought to have acquired the Aberglasney estate sometime around 1600. The house stayed in the family until 1710 when accumulated debts forced Sir Rice, the Bishop's grandson, to sell the estate to Robert Dyer. His grandson Robert Archer Dyer inherited in 1752 but already Aberglasney was once again draining the family coffers and finally Aberglasney was put up for sale in 1798.\n\nIn 1803 T"
"Tamworth Castle is a typical Norman motte and bailey castle thought to date from the 1180's. Since then numerous additions and alterations have been made to the Castle by succeeding generations of owners. The oldest surviving section within the Shell-Keep, apart from the Tower itself, is the north wing.\n\nThe Banqueting Hall added in the early 15th century, and the Warder's Lodge at the entrance to the Courtyard is Tudor. Unfortunately the Castle was much neglected in the 18th century, but between 1783 and 1811 extensive alterations were made.\n\nThere has been some confusion over the identity of the castle's first Lord. There is evidence that it was held by both Robert de Despencer and Robert Marmion. Robert de Despencer evidently left no male heir so either a daughter or a niece married into the Marmion family. But as the name Despencer means Steward it is now believed that they may have been the same person. Marmion had performed the office of Champion to William the Conqueror and the gi"
"Situated in the heart of rural Shropshire and overlooking the River Severn, Fitz Manor, an Elizabethan Grade II listed building, has a rich and varied history.\n\nThe existing building dates from 1450 but the original structure is thought to have been a Saxon Hall. he first written records date from the 12th Century where it was recorded in the Domesday Book. It was also recorded in the Charter of Henry I. The Manor also has a rich ecclesiastical connection; significantly, it has its own church and was once owned by the Bishop of Shrewsbury.\n\nSince the 18th Century the Manor has been in the hands of the Baly family who now run it as a successful bed and breakfast.\n\nThe Manor itself is a hotbed of spiritual activity. A priest is rumoured to have been crucified in the dining room for being homosexual, and groans and sobs have been heard here. Additionally, a figure of a lady has been seen many times in the Red bedroom. She is also reputed to haunt the graveyard and church yard. Reputedly,"
"The Schooner Hotel is situated in Alnmouth, a small village on the coast of Northumberland. The village lies at the mouth of the river Aln and was once a thriving seaport. It was to this harbour that ships from across the globe would come carrying cargoes of grain and coal. Schooners themselves were fast and handy vessels used for either fishing or trading, mainly with the Baltic States.\n\nAs well as a legitimate trading port, it was also a haven for smugglers and vagabonds. Such was the reputation of Alnmouth that John Wesley, the founder of The Methodist Church, commented that it was \"\"a small seaport town famous for its wickedness\"\".\n\nThe Hotel itself is a listed 17th Century Coaching Inn and has been the hub of Alnmouth village for the past 300 years. Notable persons who've stayed in the hotel include Charles Dickens, Basil Rathbone, Douglas Bader and even King George III.\n\nThe history of the hotel is not well documented but there are many stories of murders, suicides and massacres. Ther"
02 Dec 2003
"Alnmouth on the coast of Northumberland is the next destination for the Most Haunted team. There they investigate The Schooner Inn, a 17th century coaching inn that is reported to have more than 60 different ghosts."
"Located in middle of Nottingham's Lace Market, the Grade II Georgian listed building is an unique site in the history of the British legal system. It is the only place in the country where you could be arrested, sentenced and executed all in one place.\n\nIt has been a court since 1375 and is also where hundreds of prisoners were sentenced to be hanged. This execution took place publicly on the front steps of the building.\n\nThe magnificent Victorian Civil Courtroom that now dominates the Galleries dates back to 1887, was used up until 1986 and was the home to many famous libel and divorce cases.\n\nAs well as a court of law there has been a gaol here since 1449. The impressive array of cells, corridors and yards that extend around the building were home to both the condemned and to those who were to be deported to Australia. It is only recently that warrens of medieval tunnels were discovered underneath the building.\n\nToday it is an award-winning museum, housing not only the Courtroom and the"
Season 4 - Most Haunted
"Description: - Stone Manor house, church and mill in Gloucestershire\n\nEra: - Built in the 16th century as a private residence but the Deeds go back to 1210 and there was some sort of house on this land prior to the 1500s.\n\nBloody history: - Owlpen Manor was the home to refugee children who had been removed from major UK cities during WWII. - Queen Margaret of Anjou, wife of Henry VI stayed at Owlpen in 1471 and spent her last happy night before her defeat, exile and eventual widowhood. - There are some reports of a \u00e2\u20ac\u02dchooded figure' or \u00e2\u20ac\u02dcBlack Monk' who is said to haunt Owlpen. Some say he is Bartholomew de Olpenne whose family owned the manor in the 1100s, and who was walled up and starved to death in the manor. His bones were found but apparently crumbled to dust when the space came to light.\n\nGhost ratings: - A grey lady clad in a fur-trimmed gown, steeple hat and wimple, Queen Margaret is reported to haunt the house where she spent her last night. - When some children vi"
"Description: An early Victorian country house set in parkland, which was extensively built up in the late 1870s, adding north and south wings, a clock tower, conservatory, winter gardens and a theatre.\n\nEra: Constructed in 1840 by Captain Rice Davies Powell, the house was originally called Bryn Melin but purchased by famous opera singer Adelina Patti in 1878 and renamed for the Welsh of \"\"Rock of the Night.\"\"\n\nBloody history: After the death of Adelina, the castle was sold and became a sanitorium for patients with TB between 1920-1960.\n\nGhost ratings: - Adelina is rumoured to haunt the hotel and the opera house, as is her first husband, the Marquis of Caux. - The ghosts of patients from when the Castle was a hospital have been seen wandering around the building. - A jazz drummer recently played at the Jazz bar within the castle, and was sitting among a small group of people by the fire. The drummer struck up a conversation with a lady who asked him if he sang. He replied \u00e2\u20ac\u02dcNo"
"Description: A legendary coaching house located on Bodmin Moor, Cornwall.\n\nEra: This building was erected in 1750 to give shelter to travellers as they passed over the wind-swept moors.\n\nBloody history: The inn and its shadowy past were both immortalised in Daphne du Mauriers novel, \"\"Jamaica Inn\"\" published in 1936. Its isolated location made it a popular stop for smugglers and today, the Jamaica Inn is also home to a Smugglers' Museum, which comprises many artefacts from these unsavoury characters.\n\nGhost ratings: Reports of a strange man dressed in a tricorne hat and cloak, apparently appears in the DuMaurier restaurant and then seems to walk through solid doors.\n\nMany people have spotted the figure of a man sitting motionless on the wall outside of the Inn. The ghost is not recognisable, but there is a story about a stranger who many years ago stood at the bar enjoying his pint. He was apparently summoned outside by someone and that was the last time he was seen alive. His bo"
"Description: The main building is surrounded by a working farm, a Victorian walled garden and country park. Era: Built in 1575. The last works on the hall were completed in 1902.\n\nBloody history: Home of the Earls of Sefton for over 400 years, Croxteth Hall has had a relatively quiet past. The last of the Seftons died in 1972 and left no heirs.\n\nGhost ratings: The ghost of a boy has been seen in the Dining room by the fireplace. A figure dressed in a period costume has been spotted by staff and the public in both Lady Sefton's sitting room and in the corridor.\n\nThe Shadow of a figure has been spotted in the billiard room It is reported that the 6th Countess of Sefton claimed that she saw the ghost of her dead husband in the principle bedroom The 6th Earl of Sefton's ghost has also been spotted striding through the tearoom.\n\nSpooky Experiences: Footsteps have been heard in the attic, and in the Sefton corridor, where taps have been inexplicably turned on in full, cupboar"
"Description: - A number of underground closes, with houses that stretch up to seven stories high, on either side of the narrow walkways.\n\nEra: - The Closes were built in early 17th century, but there are records of tenements on the land as early as 1526.\n\nBloody history: - Plague hit the Close in 1645. - Fire ravaged the area in 1750. - In WWII, the Close buildings were used as air raid shelters.\n\nGhost ratings:\n\n- The ghost of Mary King reportedly haunts the area. - The apparition of little girl, her face covered in pustules from the plague, has been seen in the Close's Shrine Room - The vision of a grim, grey-haired old man has also been seen on numerous occasions. - Dismembered body parts have been reported floating above the ground, including a child's head and a severed arm.\n\nSpooky experiences: - 17 and 18 Market Street have experienced the most alleged paranormal activity. - Strange noises have been reported up and down the Close. - Unexplained cold spots h"
"Description: - Genuine C-listed 16th Century coaching inn. Originally called Bos Castle Hotel but it was renamed the Scotts Wellington in 1852, after the late Duke of Wellington.\n\nEra: - Parts of the hotel date back 300 years. It was extended in 1860.\n\nBloody history: - A number of prominent people have stayed at the hotel, including Edward VII, novelist Thomas Hardy and Sir Henry Irving, the first actor to be knighted. However, the hotel's history has been a fairly quiet one.\n\nGhost ratings: - A frock-coated figure with a ruffled shirt, ponytail and leather gaiters (much like a coachman or stableman) has been seen moving across the landing - The apparition of a young girl, seen outside rooms 15, 16 and 17 on the landings, has been spotted on several occasions passing through windows and doors. - A little old lady has been reported passing through the closed door of room 9.\n\nSpooky experiences: - A ghostwriter, staying at the hotel, reported his small dog pursuing some sor"
"Description: Naval dockyard\n\nEra: Although Queen Elizabeth I visited the area in 1573, the docks weren't moved to the current location until 1622, and the first dry dock was built in the 1660s.\n\nBloody history: Dutch Fleet successfully attacks the Chatham Docks, with many killed and wounded.\n\nIn 1864, the docks were staffed by French prisoners of war.\n\nGhost ratings: The most well-known of the Chatham Dockyard ghosts \u00e2\u20ac\u201c although it is reportedly haunted by several \u00e2\u20ac\u201c is the apparition of a young teenage girl whose image has been seen often in a downstairs window. It is believed that she is waiting for her sailor lover to return from the sea.\n\nThe ghost of Lord Nelson has apparently been spotted here, although no-one seems to know why.\n\nThere may also be two other apparitions - one of a woman and the other of a not-very-nice man - who haunt the space which used to be a nursery.\n\nThere is also the ghost of a female supervisor who died in the 1980s who apparently haunts here to prod work"
"Description: - Timber-framed hall used as meeting hall, courtroom, parlour, library, museum and now a performance venue. It escaped calls for its demolition in the early 1900s.\n\nEra: - The Great Hall was built around 1390 as a meeting place for the Guild of Corpus Christi.\n\nBloody history: - Between 1876 and the early 1900s, the hall was used as a local police headquarters, which saw many unsavoury characters go through its doors. - In 1864, the docks were staffed by French prisoners of war.\n\nGhost ratings: - The White Lady is rarely seen but apparently moves furniture around the Library. - Some reckon it's not a White Lady, but the ghost of a monk dressed in grey, which may be explained by the fact that there used to be the Old Grey Friars Monastery, located only 300 yards from Guildhall, and some monks did live at the Guildhall for a time. - A Cavalier type character has also been seen in the Great Hall - Both a phantom dog and a black cat ghost have been been seen in"
"Description: The Brewery, Middleton\n\nEra: Cottages turned brewery, it is thought that the original brewery buildings date back to the 17th century, but the Deeds don't shed any further light. They do, however, relate to a \"\"Greengate House\"\" being on the site in 1791. The buildings were bought from William Hilton, on the death of his father Thomas Hilton, who was a weaver. A manufacturer named John Lee bought the row of cottages in 1828 to set himself up as a brewer. About 175 years on, JW Lees & Co. is still going strong!\n\nBloody history: - A number of workmen who died during the sinking of the brewery well in the 19th Century. - In the 1930's, brewery supervisor went missing for days, he was eventually found curled up dead at the bottom of the well. This is separate from the death of the workmen who were building it.\n\nGhost ratings: - A lady has been spotted sitting at the JW Lees Boardroom table, facing away from the table. - A woman in a long, brown dress has been glimpse"
"Description: Manor House and restaurant. Listed in the Domesday Book under the possessions of William Fitz Ansculf (The Baron of Dudley), the Manor House has had many residents. Although the timber beams were dated using modern technology as having been cut down in 1275, in 1173 the lord of the manor was William Fitz Wido de Offini who founded Sandwell priory in 1180. In more recent years the priory has been excavated and a life size stone effigy of him was found there. It is believed that he is, along with others from the manor house, buried at the priory.\n\nEra: The Manor was built in 1230, and restored between 1957 and 1965.\n\nBloody history: Not much bloody history for the stately Manor House \u00e2\u20ac\u201c but we'll see if the Most Haunted team dig up anything different!\n\nIn 1713 the house was bought by Sir Samuel Clarke, and finally sold up in 1823 to the Earl of Dartmouth, James Smith. It was then that the building began to fall into a state of disrepair. On his death in 1829 it was passe"
Season 5 - Most Haunted
"http:\/\/\n\nDescription: Former ancient castle, now 37-room luxury hotel Era: \"\" The first Castle at Kinnitty was destroyed in 1209 and was later rebuilt by the Normans in 1213.\n\nHistory: After rebuilding the castle, the Normans were driven out by the powerful Gaelic clan, the O'Carrolls of Ely.\n\n1630, William O'Carroll built a new Castle in close proximity to the old Abbey. This was confiscated in 1641 by the English forces as part of the plantation of Offaly, or \"\"Kings County\"\" as it was renamed.\n\nIn 1922, as with many stately homes in Ireland, the Castle was burned down by the Republican forces.\n\nThe Castle was rebuilt in 1928 and the Bernard family lived there until 1946 when it was sold to Lord Decies who in turn sold the Castle to The State in 1951.\n\nThe State retained ownership until it was purchased by the Ryan family in 1994 and has since been transformed.\n\nGhost ratings: In the Banquet Hall there is a huge presence of a spirit of a monk, very tall and is alw"
"http:\/\/\n\nDescription: Private castle now owned by descendants of the original Leslie clan. The castle was bought in 1655 by the Bishop of Clogher John Leslie but was added to and rebuilt in 1878.\n\nHistory: The Leslies can trace their ancestry back to Atilla The Hun. The first Leslie came from Scotland and was a Hungarian nobleman called Bartholomew Leslie who was the chamberlain and protector of Margaret Queen Of Scotland.\n\nThe Leslie family motto is \"\"Grip Fast\"\" which originated from when fleeing enemies Queen Margaret rode pillion on the back of Bartholomew's horse. When fording a river the queen fell off, Bartholomew through her the end of his belt and told her to grip fast the buckle. He saved the Queen's life and from that day forward she bestowed this motto to them.\n\nThe first Leslie to come to Ireland was Bishop John Leslie who was Bishop of the Isles of Scotland, in the early 1600s.\n\nThe castle's ownership was passed on down through many of the Leslie clan in"
"Description: Ancient castle located on the border of the Rhine. It was a centre of power, government, and administration of justice. In 1260 there was a wooden fortress on the site, which was destroyed by a warlord of the bishop of Utrecht. But 20 years later it had been rebuilt in stone, and was again besieged and plundered.\n\nHistory: In the early 15th century the North Wing was added, together with battlements and defence towers. During the latter half of the century, the big tower and parts of the South Wing were built.\n\nDuring the 16th century there was another floor added to the East wing, the South Wing was extended, and the round tower with winding stairs connected all the floors of the extended castle. By around 1640 the castle reached its present shape.\n\nThrough its long history it was repeatedly besieged, burnt down, restored and left uninhabited for long periods of time. The most severe destruction happened during and after the Battle of Arnhem in September 1944. Almost 75"
"Description: In 1350 Dirk van Herlaer ordered Castle Ammersoyen to be built along a branch of the river Maas. Contrary to other medieval castles, Castle Ammersoyen was built according to a fixed plan. Four wings were erected around an inner-court with four heavy towers at the corners.\n\nHistory: In 1386 the van Herlaer family lost Castle Ammersoyen to the duke of Gelderland who captured the strategically situated castle.\n\nThe Duke gave the castle to his illegitimate son, who sold it to Johan van Broekhuyzen, Lord of Waardenburg, in 1424. In the next four hundred years Ammersoyen only passed into other hands by inheritance.\n\nIn 1496 Walrave van Broekhuyzen married Otto Van Arkel, member of a well-known family. Under the succeeding five generations of this family Castle Ammersoyen was given its final structure.\n\nIn 1574 the Spanish followed. Most damage however was done by a fire in 1590.\n\nBecause of a shortage of money the Arkel family was not able to restore the heavily damaged castle u"
"Description: Former pub, now a hotel. The current building was built in 1732. According to John Girven (local historian) the cellars date back to the 1600's when a previous pub known as the Nags Head stood on this site.\n\nHistory: It was owned by a notorious horse dealer and suspected highwayman, Ambrose Saintsbury.\n\nIn 1732, the building was re-built and renamed the Sergeant's Head. The proprieter at that time was Francis Paradise, a former sergeant of the mace to the towns Mayor\n\nIn 1789, the building was leased to Walter Flay, and in the same year, was struck by lightening, causing severe damage to the stables\n\nThe cellars have five chambers which lead off from a central passage; however the rear of the cellar has been bricked up, blocking access to what is believed some extra 100 feet or so of underground tunnel, which runs under the establishment's yard\n\nIn 1999, John Girven removed a brick from this area while investigating the suspected tunnel. This act allegedly marked the start"
"Description: Hotel named after a famous Crow-type of Cornish bird. No one knows exactly when the hostelry was built but it's believed to date back to the mid-1600s, as there is a fireplace which bears the date of 1644.\n\nHistory: A disastrous fire swept through the area in 1578 but the building survived. In 1685 when Somerset was traumatised by the Rebellion of the Duke of Monmouth, King James II responded quickly and a battle was fought nearby. The rebels were defeated and slaughtered, Monmouth was captured, tried and beheaded despite his pleas for mercy.\n\nMonmouth supporters were then hunted through the West Country by Judge Jeffreys and Colonel Percy Kirke who carried out executions of anyone suspected of complicity. Kirke hanged people without trials, while Jeffreys managed to hold trials before hanging the rebels on the tree called 'Hanging Cross'. He once stayed at the hotel, and was responsible for the deaths of more than 300. He is a hated figure in Somerset.\n\nGhost ratings:"
"Description: Ancient hall at one time used as an inn and school, now preserved by local trustees. The original building was constructed in 1325.\n\nHistory: - The first Hall was built by the D'Ewyas family on the bank of the River Ribble but this was destroyed by Robert The Bruce, following the battle of Bannockburn. - By 1325, the Great Hall of the present building was built by Gilbert de Southworth, husband of Alice D'Ewyas. - The West Wing of the house, the oriel bay and the screen were all later added by Thomas de Southworth (Gilbert's great grandson). - Alas, the family fell into debt and Edward Southworth was forced to sell the Hall to Thomas Braddyll in March 1678. - Braddyll never lived there but removed all he could to enhance his own home at Conishead Priory, Ulverston. - Braddyll let the Hall to several families of hand loom weavers. As result, the hall became more and more dilapidated. - Between 1830-1846 Braddyll ran the Hall as an inn called the Bradyll Arms."
"Join the crew at The Ancient Ram Inn as they embark on one of the scariest visits ever!"
Season 6 - Most Haunted
"The ghosts of Bodmin Moor's gaol unleash their anger on an unsuspecting audience."
"In this edition, the team travel to Dalston Hall. Although it is now a welcoming modern hotel, the Hall has a history of murderous betrayal and a reputation for poltergeists."
"Somerleyton Hall in Suffolk is a busy tourist sight by day, but by night its visitors are of the ghostly kind."
"The team visit an ancestral home on the Cornish coastline with a history of murder, suicide and treason."
"Scott Mills and his Radio One team are invited along to join the Most Haunted crew to investigate York's most haunted pub - the Golden Fleece."
"Yvette Fielding and spirit medium Derek Acorah conduct more chilling paranormal investigations. The team return to Pendle Hill, last year's live Halloween spectacular. No-one could foresee the horrific encounter that was to befall one petrified crew member."
"Yvette Fielding and spirit medium Derek Acorah conduct more chilling paranormal investigations. The team revisits Tynedale Farm, a sight which holds some terrifying memories."
"The team explore the dark and sinister side of the historic Petty France manor house."
"Yvette Fielding and spirit medium Derek Acorah investigate why so much supernatural malevolence is channelled through Appuldurcombe House."
"Fyvie Castle in Scotland was an excellant location for the most haunted team to visit with plenty paranormal activity. Just a shame there was still little of Derek Acorah."
Season 7 - Most Haunted
Season 8 - Most Haunted
"Yvette Fielding and a team of investigators conduct paranormal investigations in an empty Elizabethan town house in Conwy, north Wales. They discover that the building appears to be playing host to the spirits of its 16th-century inhabitants"
"Rising out of the Solent, one mile off shore, like a silent sentinel, Spitbank Fort was constructed between 1861 and 1878 as one of Palmerston's Follies, a series of land and sea-based forts designed to repel French invaders during the Napoleonic Wars.\n\nSpitbank Fort was the last of four, fully armoured forts to be constructed to defend the Solent yet, ironically, by the time they were completed, the risk of invasion had passed. The forts were made ready for possible action during the first and second world wars, although they were never actually needed. Gradually, they fell into disrepair. Horse Sand Fort, was retained by the MOD but the remaining three - including Spitbank - were sold as private enterprises.\n\nThe 19th century Spitbank Fort has just one recorded death, but this lonesome spirit is violent and unpredictable.\n\nYvette Fielding and the team investigate ghostly phenomena in the Solent's chilly waters."
Season 9 - Most Haunted
"Yvette Fielding and the Most Haunted team visit South Stack Lighthouse in Anglesey, North Wales, where the ghosts of two children make themselves known through a flurry of poltergeist activity."
"Jacobean mansion Boys Hall in Kent gives Yvette and the team a night to remember when an ancient coin appears from nowhere."
"A tale of unrequited love is the backdrop to investigations at the chilling Beaumaris Gaol in Anglesey, North Wales."
"The Most Haunted team visit Brougham Hall in Cumbria and Yvette has a ghostly family reunion."
"The Most Haunted team investigate ghostly activity at one of the UKs most popular theme parks."
"Situated in the heart of Dartford, Kent is the Central Library building which has been home to Dartford's Library since 1916 and it's museum since 1937. It's a huge resource to it's community and attracts 8,000 visitors each year. The team have 24 hours to find out if it's also one of Kent's 'Most Haunted' buildings."
"St Thomas' Hospital in Shaw Heath, Stockport consists of new and old buildings, Most of its older areas used to be homes, school rooms and workshops for up to 690 people and was originally known as Stockport Workhouse. The Most Haunted team spend 24 hours in the complex to see if, through its reported supernatural activity, they can uncover some of its lengthy past which includes riots, poor standard of living and death."
"A central attraction of Tatton Park in Cheshire is an old Tudor hall which gives a haunting incite into life in medieval times for its regular visitors, the latest of which include the Most Haunted team."
"The Most Haunted team investigate a shipbuilding yard in Birkenhead, formerly owned by one of the most famous names in British shipbuilding over the last two centuries."
"The team investigate the oldest surviving Tudor manor house in Hackney. This Grade II listed building has been home to merchants, sea captains, silk-weavers, Victorian schoolmistresses and Edwardian clergy. The Most Haunted team have 24 hours to find out if any of these eclectic former occupents are related to its proported paranormal activity."
"Returning for the second time this series to Tatton Park in Knutsford, Cheshire, the team investigate the Mansion, former home to the Egerton family and their servants. Preserved as a museum complete with original furniture and decor, the Most Haunted team attempt to find out if anything else has 'survived' its lengthy history."
"The team investigate a 19th Century spa and resort centre turned museum and night club in Derbyshire."
"The team visit Hever Castle in Kent, which, in the 1500s, was home of Anne Boleyn and her family."
"The team take full advantage of their visit to Romania and explore more ghostly locations in Transylvania. Their first stop is R\u00e2şnov, fabled for two Turkish soldiers who were captured and spared death to build the local villagers a well. It took them 32 years to complete it, yet they were still killed for their efforts. Will the team uncover any ghostly truths behind the myth?"
Season 10 - Most Haunted
"The first location on the Most Haunted team's hit list is Coalhouse Fort, where medium Johnnie Fiori and Yvette will start the search for paranormal behaviour , the CoalHouse Fort is made-up of long dark tunnels."
"The team continue their investigation at a casemated fort in East Tilbury, Essex."
"The team delve further into their ghostly investigation with a second night spent at Morcambe Winter Gardens."
"The team investigate reports of ghosts and poltergeist activity at an ancient building in Snowdonia, Wales."
"Underneath the south eastern suburbs of Greater London are 22 miles of man-made tunnels which were created for the mining of flint and chalk and date as far back as 1250. The mines, now known as the Chislehurst Caves, are a popular tourist attraction for many reasons including its use as an air-raid shelter for 15,000 people during the war and its more recent status as a popular music concert venue. The team, joined by guest medium Brian Shepherd, spend two nights investigating purported ghostly phenomena throughout this 'underground city'."
"Guest medium Brian Shepherd accompanies the team as they continue investigating the spooky Chislehurst Caves."
"Barrie John joins the team as they travel to Carmarthenshire in Wales to investigate the spooky Pembrey Woods, which are renown for tales of phantoms. Many ships have been attacked and burnt here, their cargo stolen and their men slaughtered. These \"men of the night\" would carry lanterns to lure boats to the rocky shore where they would then be attacked. Among the cargo were exotic animal such as dancing bears which would then be lose in the forest. There are also tales of a mysterious ship with tattered sails and an eerie green glow, along with the regular sightings of apparitions walking on water."
"The team head to the Cheshire countryside, where they venture underground into the creepy surroundings of Nantwich's nuclear bunker, a place known for it's tales of murder and disembodied ghosts...."
Season 11 - Most Haunted
"The team travel to the village of Nunnington near York to investigate a seventeenth century hall with a distinguished history of owners and noted paranormal activity."
"Yvette Fielding and the Most Haunted team are in Bolton investigating a building that boasts myriad tales of multiple haunting \u2013 including the ghost of Mary, assumed to be the wife of Samuel Crompton (inventor of the Spinning Mule & a former tenant). Visitors report sightings of a peculiar white mist, a grey lady, strange lights, the sound of footsteps and slamming of doors. Children are said to be particularly sensitive to the spirit of a woman named Betty, who apparently shouts at them to leave! With so much unexplained activity what would the Most Haunted investigation of The Hall I\u2019 Th\u2019 Wood bring to light?"
"Yvette Fielding & the Most Haunted team are in Devon, investigating Exeter Old Courts with their long and bloody history - many would have been sentenced to death there over the years. It was also the location of the infamous Bideford witch trails which resulted in the last ever hanging for witchcraft in England. Given its fascinating history, which in turn has generated many stories of ghostly sightings, it is little wonder that Most Haunted have chosen to investigate."
"Yvette Fielding & the Most Haunted team are in Edinburgh to investigate the Niddry Street Vaults where witches, poltergeists and an evil misogynist await. The Vaults damp & dirty walls hold a myriad of supposed sightings and supernatural occurrences which defy explanation. The Most Haunted team are no strangers to Niddry Street and the horrors it holds, having experienced it during their spectacular Edinburgh Halloween Live in 2006. Of course they couldn\u2019t resist the challenge of investigating once more, even though it holds their nemesis the chilling circle of stones\u2026"
"Yvette Fielding & the Most Haunted team are in Northumberland at Jedburgh Castle - built on the site of the town\u2019s gallows and where its medieval castle once stood \u2013 the Jail was a classic example of an early Howard reform prison \u2013 built to give wrong doers the chance to relinquish their evil ways \u2013 however, with the dawn of the Industrial Revolution and the attendant increase in crime, the Jail was adapted to make punishment the order of the day \u2013 what attracted the attention of the Most haunted team were the many stories of strange sightings, odd happenings and the sound of phantom pipe music heard in the dead of night. With such a chronicle of paranormal activity how could they pass up the opportunity to investigate?"
"The Most Haunted team led by Yvette Fielding are in Bristol to investigate the S.S. Great Britain. Brunel\u2019s great nautical triumph was launched in 1843 after four back breaking years of construction. It immediately broke all existing records, described as \u201cthe greatest experiment since the Creation\u201d. She was both the largest & the strongest ship ever built. By the mid 1800\u2019s she was regularly plying to and from Australia carrying thousands of migrants to a new life down under. It is said that many modern day Australians can trace their family line back to those that under took those voyages on this great ship. Conditions were hard and many lost their lives on the long journey. What fired the collective imagination of the team were the many stories of hauntings connected with the ship, from its original conception through its many voyages to its final return, and to be the first to carry out a paranormal investigation on its decks was an opportunity they could not turn down."
"Yvette Fielding & the Most Haunted team travel deep into the heart of darkest Wales to Newton House where stories of strangulation, suicide & deadly revenge await. The House, dates from the 1600\u2019s and stands in magnificent parkland, overlooked by the ruins of the 9th century castle. The site dates back to Roman times and beyond. The land has been fought over since time immemorial and was in and out of the hands of the Rhys family for many centuries as each successive generation found and lost favour with various monarchs. As with most houses of this size and age it passed through many owners and various uses, finally falling into a terrible state of dilapidation \u2013 however, the National Trust stepped in and saved it. It now sits in the Trust\u2019s top 5 most haunted places \u2013 no proper investigation has ever been conducted in the House and the team have been allowed unfettered access \u2013 with such a long and diverse history it was crying out for Most Haunted to visit"
"London is the destination for Yvette Fielding and the Most Haunted team where fear, dread and eerie dopple-gangers await in the most famous tourist attraction in the world. The attraction has a long and diverse history beginning life in France in the 1700\u2019s \u2013 Marie Tussaud, nee Grosholtz, learnt her wax modelling arts from Dr Philippe Curtius, a physician and skilled wax modeller, for whom her mother was housekeeper. On his death, he left his waxwork collection to Marie. By 1835 she was established in London. \u201cThe Chamber of Horrors\u201d became one of the first and most popular attractions. Despite success, Madame Tussaud, gained a reputation for being unsmiling and penny-inching. She died in 1850, but her legacy lived on via her sons. The business continued to prosper and by 1884, her grandsons had moved the exhibit to its current location on Marylebone Road. The stories of paranormal occurrences that cling to the attraction and its many exhibits were reason enough for Most Haunted to come and investigate"
"Somerset plays host to Yvette Fielding and the Most Haunted team as they visit Wookey Hole where as the story goes, a witch was turned into stone. The clashing of cymbals and ancient pagan rituals await. The spectacular series of caverns, 25 of which form the wonderful family visitor attraction, were formed over millions of years by what is now the River Axe which runs out of Wookey Hole and past the Mill, giving rise to the local belief that it flows from deep within the Underworld. They have seen human habitation for over 50,000 years and around 200AD, the Greek diarist Clement of Alexandria described hearing sounds like the \u201cclashing of numerous cymbals\u201d coming from the caves. The Mill has its own share of supernatural apparitions which convinced the Most Haunted team that an investigation of Wookey hole and its surroundings was long overdue."
Season 20 - Most Haunted
"No description"
"No description"
"No description"
"No description"
31 Oct 2017
"Yvette Fielding and the Most Haunted team take on one of the grandest buildings in Britain - Liverpool's Croxteth Hall. A sound caught on the EVP machine convinces Yvette she has had enough."
01 Nov 2017
"No description"
"No description"
"Spook-searching with Yvette and co! The team head to Presteigne in Wales and the famous Judge's Lodgings where they are put through their paces by an unseen spirit."
Season 21 - Most Haunted
"Spook-searching with Yvette and co!. Yvette and the team are pushed to the limits on a memorable visit to Llanfyllin workhouse to discover why anyone would stay after they had died."
"Spook-searching with Yvette and co! Whatever was making itself known to the team at Llanfyllin workhouse is still evident as something seems to be following Yvette from the shadows."
"Spook-searching with Yvette and co! Yvette is pushed to the limits in a haunted disused attic at stately home Beaumanor Hall, and Karl is followed by a very heavily booted phantom."
"The first half of Most Haunted's investigation of a Grade II historic public house in Staffordshire, England, located in what were once the grounds of Tamworth Castle."
"The conclusion of Yvette Fielding and her team's investigation of an iconic property located in the heart of Tamworth, which has been renovated into a spacious bar, lounge and restaurant."
Season 22 - Most Haunted
"No description"
"No description"
"No description"
"No description"
"No description"
"No description"
"No description"
"No description"
"No description"
"No description"
Season 23 - Most Haunted
"No description"
"No description"
"No description"
"No description"
"No description"
"No description"
"No description"
"No description"
"No description"
"No description"